27 April 2015

Weekly Wishes #59

background image via

Happy Monday bloggers! It is that time of the week to be linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. This is a great linkup to share weekly goal and receive some encouragement from others who also have wishes/goals for the week! Unfortunately, this is the last week of this hosted link up! However, as much as I love the idea behind this linkup, I will most likely continue on a monthly basis for the sake of my mind!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last Week's Wishes
This past week... this past week was extremely relaxing! And, when I say I've been relaxing, I really mean I've sat my butt down on the couch, or porch, or laid in bed just watching tv series on Netflix, and just reading a novel. Honestly, I really don't mind because I caught up on all of my sleep, and now I am ready to be more productive this week! 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Week's Wishes
  1. Hit the gym 4-5 times this week.  It's spring; and summer is quickly approaching. Need to start getting that summer body! 
  2. Blog more regularly. I'm sure this happens to a lot of bloggers - just not having the urge to blog about everything. I want to put more of an effort to do so, and in order to do that, it is time for me to go back to planning my posts ahead of time.
  3. Make money. I'm obviously a full-time student with a part-time job. I recently opened up my availability, and hopefully this summer, I'll be able make and save money for the upcoming school year. (The key word is save...)
  4. Read a book. I finished a book this week, took me longer than usual, but I still finished it. Time to read my next novel, something I still need to decide on! 
These are my goals/wishes for the week.  If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! And, a HUGE thanks to Melissa for hosting such an amazing link-up! I've definitely made my fair share of new blogger friends through her linkup!

Have a great Monday, xo
post signature

3 comments:

  1. I think many of us are moving towards the monthly option - I know I am. Let's see how this goes and cheers to your goals for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I considered doing it on a monthly basis as well but for me. I need the weekly goals and planning. Posting it on my blog helps keep me accountable with is what I so desperately need.

    Good luck this week with working out 4-5 times. That would take so much out of me!!

    Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goals for the week! I'm going to keep doing WW, too! I love doing it. I hope you get time to accomplish all your goals! I need to blog more regularly, too! It's just too nice out to sit on the computer!
    Happy Monday :)

    ReplyDelete