24 October 2016

Currently in October

I really didn't take the time to stop by on my blog and write about what's been going on in my life. So, I thought it would be to finally check in and let you know what I've been currently up to.

But, to be honest, I wrote this post ahead of time. So, as you are reading this, some answers may seem odd, for instance like how I said I'm getting ready for bed even though this is being posted in the morning... 

READING... Everyday Sexism by Laura Bates
PLAYING...  BrainWars on my phone, very addicting 
WATCHING... Haters Back Off! on Netflix
TRYING... to stretch out my back 
EATING... shortbread biscuits 
DRINKING... homemade peppermint tea 
CALLING... for Penelope 
TEXTING...  my sister  
TWEETING... about it being Monday 
GOING... to bed shortly 
LOVING... how organized my agenda is looking!
HATING... the back pains 
DISCOVERING... braces, and everything about them...
THINKING... getting back into the eyelash extension flex
FEELING... happy :)  
HOPING (for)... positivity 
LISTENING (to)... Hey Girl by Lady Gaga ft. Florence Welch  
CELEBRATING... the hours I have for work this week; my pay check is going to be blessed
SMELLING... my vanilla scented candle 
ORDERING... nothing!! :) 
THANKING... the God for this life
CONSIDERING... which book to pick up next
STARTING... to appreciate the work life  
FINISHING... up my tea, yum
post signature
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment