09 December 2017

December Goals

Oh how it feels sooo good to start writing on the blog again. I mean, I know I only ended up writing 3 posts last month, but hey.. writing those 3 posts have never felt better. I wrote without feeling pressure to impress readers, or felt like I needed a certain number of views. I wrote for me, and for myself. And, I loved it.

And, here we are. It is officially December - the last month of the year. But, you already know this. Anyone else feeling some sort of way that 2017 is coming to an end?

I am. At this point, I just want to end off the month (and year) on a high!

I would revisit my goals from last month, but I'll be honest, it didn't go so well. So, let's not dwell on the past, and set myself some new goals. It's a new month, the last month of the year. Let's do this! 


December goals 
  • Finish my Christmas shopping (find the perfect gift for my dad)
  • Finish buying and wrapping secret Santa gifts 
  • ACE and finish the semester strong
  • Do a final declutter of my room and bookshelves 
  • Take more photos 
  • Start looking into a trainer for Rosie (just little behaviours I need to fix)  
  • Start creating a set of goals for 2018 
  • Read a book!
  • Work as much as I can (and save) 
  • Look for alternative part-time jobs... 
  • STAY POSITIVE
  • ENJOY THE REST OF 2017
What are your end of the year goals! 
post signature
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment