01 March 2017

March Goals!

Okay. I cannot be the only one who didn't even realize that yesterday was the last day of February. Like insurance came and took some money as a payment, and I was like Whaaat??. It was really a shocker. On top of that, I didn't even realize yesterday was shrove Tuesday and that today is the first day of Lent. I didn't get a chance to reflect on what I would like to give up for the next 40 days... Everything is moving a little too quickly... But, let's not dwell on the past... Let's make March a little more memorable! 


February Goals Revisited!
  1. Ace my tests!  YAS. Your girl has definitely been putting in the work to get this goal done. On one of the tests I got back, I got an A, another test I got a B (not as great as an A, but I didn't put as much time as I wanted into that course), and another test I got a B+ (really close the 80 tho...). Now, I'm waiting to receive my other 2 test marks that I recently wrote. Not all A's but, it's something I now want to beat.
  2. Spread out my free time wisely. Surprisingly, I did this through the month of February! I was able to spread my time between school, work, and social (kinda). And, hey, I got my work done way before it needed to be done. Maybe this girl ain't a procrastinator no more. 
  3. Prepare posts ahead of time. I swear I started a lot of posts. Just didn't have the inspiration to finish them. They just didn't come out the way I wanted them to. So, they are all in my drafts. Hopefully this month I'll get that spark back.
  4. Exercise! This is a yes and no. I won't cross this off because I did not go to the gym as many times I wanted to for the month. I did find more reasons to walk instead of taking the car, and I did find myself walking Jay's dog more and more in order to get my daily exercise in. So, exercise at the gym? It was a no in February. Opps. 

March Goals!

1. No coffee for the next 40 days!
Yes, guys. I am going to do the impossible and give up coffee for Lent. Today is day one, and so far so good. I woke up early this morning to finish editing this post, and when I went to the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee, but I stopped myself. I wasn't feeling for tea, I wanted coffee. But, I told myself... it's only 40 days. Hey, at at least this can give me a chance to complete another thing from my 101 in 1001 days. Speaking of which...

2. Give an update on my 101 things in 1001 days!
I think I'll try to do this sometime this week. If you didn't know, back on my 22nd birthday, I decided to create a list of things I wanted to complete in 1001 days. Some are legit goals, while others are just silly things I want to do. It's been a good three months, time to show you what I've been up to.

3. Go to church every Sunday this month.
Speaking of 101 things in 1001 days, one of my 'things' was to go to church and attend mass every Sunday for a month. In January, I went to every mass except 1, in February, I went to every mass except 1. This month, I will go to the Sunday masses.

4. Start a gratitude journal.
I was actually inspired by a few new bloggers, that I've recently found, to start a gratitude journal. I think I'm taking life for granted lately. I'm just living through the days without a care. This month, I want to acknowledge and thank God for everything I am thankful for. I want to recognize even the smallest things in my journal.

5. Positive vibes!
Positivity. All I want is positive vibes this month. Let the positive thoughts and actions start for this month. I want to have all smiles and be inspired by everything. 

Do you share some goals with me? What are your March goals? 

post signature
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment