24 February 2017

I Want to Blog, Believe Me

The past couple of weeks has been hectic on my side of the internet world. I've been busy with school, studying, the work life, and trying to incorporate my social life in there. Somehow. And, yet, I haven't found the time to come here and blog. It kinda makes me sad.

It's not that I have writer's block. I mean I kind of do, but if you go through my drafts right now, you'll see a bunch of posts I've started... but, just not found the will to complete them.

Has that ever happened to you?

I think it happens to all of us sooner or later...
I have the ideas. I quickly jot down my thoughts in a journal - it's all there. I sign on to my blog, and I try to write. And, then all of a sudden, it's just not there. It's not coming out the way I imagined.  I just feel, you know, like... MEH.

But, I really do miss blogging. I still enjoy it and have the want to continue. I don't want to quit it. I've been blogging for the past 4 years (I can't believe it's been that long already!) and it really changed my life. 

It helped me. 

However, right now, I think I need to recuperate. I think I need to find my voice again - get out of this dry spell. Or, I need to at least finish off those drafts I have stacked up. I'm thinking about journalling daily again. I have so much to say, and I feeling like writing it all down will help me to get my jumbled thoughts and words out. And, maybe inspire me to show up here more often.

I hate this feeling. 

But, I want to blog, believe me. 

post signature
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment