13 October 2014

Weekly Wishes #37

background image via
Happy Monday bloggers! and Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians! I hope you all are enjoying the long weekend just as I am! It is that time of the week to be linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. This is a great linkup to share weekly goal and receive some encouragement from others who also have wishes/goals for the week!
Last Week's Wishes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last week went great. I was able to get through 2 test, which I feel I was prepared for both. I finished my assignments, and I am almost done reorganizing my room! The only downfall of last week was how I was super busy, so I literally only blogged twice last week, and didn't a chance to hit the gym. Hopefully this week will be different.
This Week's Wishes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  1. STUDY STUDY STUDY! I have a bell ringer test this week, worth 25% of my grade. I need to study so that I am able to identify different parts of the skull properly in 2 minutes. 
  2. Sleep. Unfortunately, I got sick this weekend due to the lack of sleep. I probably won't be getting a lot of sleep tonight and the week since I have work early tomorrow morning and I'll be studying hard for this Thursdays test. 
  3. Plan blog prompts. Now that I will be busy with school, I decided to plan (like a to do list format) of blog prompts I would be blogging about everyday. I also hope to write most of them on the weekends so that I am able to stay up with school work, and also keep up with my blog.
  4. Clean my room/ Reorganize. I already started the process of moving things around. I just need the energy now to actually throw things out instead of leaving it in the middle of my room. I feel like once I do so, it will be easier for me to move my cloths around. 
  5. Hit the gym 4-5 times this week. Yes, I need to make sure I stick to this plan, and actually hit the gym to lose weight and attain my dream body! Especially since today is Thanksgiving, gotta get rid of all that weight!
These are my wishes for the week.  If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo

7 comments:

  1. Hi Nessa! I'm visiting over from Weekly Wishes! Definitely take care of yourself, it's important to be healthy to do good on exams and stuff. Good luck on this week's wishes!

    xo,
    Zoe | La Vie en Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep and the gym - both are goals that I work on almost every week. I'm exhausted right now from overbooking myself this weekend. Cheers to studying more and having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. visiting from WW as well...good luck with your goals this week... there was an easy way to study the parts of the skull but it's been years since I took anatomy so I forgot :) enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahh thanks :) hope you enjoy your week as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Nessa! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. :D (THE VERY FIRST ONE)


    Good luck with your test and all of your goals! You can do it! :)


    xx Priya


    http://bbsirena.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete