20 April 2015

Weekly Wishes #58

background image via
Happy Monday bloggers! It is that time of the week to be linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. This is a great linkup to share weekly goal and receive some encouragement from others who also have wishes/goals for the week!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last Week's Wishes
Last week I must say has been really successful. With having all of my exams crammed in last week, I was able to finish them all better than I expected. Considering how much "motivation" I had to study, I think it is fair to say that I am just happy it is over. 
I pretty much have 1 month until summer school starts, so this week, and the upcoming weeks, I definitely have set full of goals I am hoping to accomplish them, especially since summer is quickly approaching! 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Week's Wishes
  1. Hit the gym 4-5 times this week.  It's spring; and summer is quickly approaching. Need to start getting that summer body! 
  2. Run. I want to become a "runner". So, I went online and found an 8-week plan to become a runner who can run 2 miles. This is definitely a start, and that means today, I start off with 2 mins walking, 1 min running, for a total of 30 minutes!
  3. Plan in general. I find that my life is a bit more organized when I have everything planned out. I feel a bit more stressed free when I know I can accomplish something within a planned time frame. 
  4. Blog regularly. I've missed a lot of blogging days this month because my attention was mostly on school and studying for upcoming exams. I personally like to have my blog up to date, instead of the 1 every month or so... This week, I definitely want to start and creating draft post for the upcoming days/weeks!
  5. Make money. I'm obviously a full-time student with a part-time job. I recently opened up my availability, and hopefully this summer, I'll be able make and save money for the upcoming school year. (The key word is save...)
  6. Read a book. Last week, I mentioned how I went to a cute used book store and bought few books (click HERE to read that post). I started reading a book, and I haven't read a novel in a while. So, I am excited to read this book, and most importantly, finish it! 
P.S. in case you were wondering, I'm reading the "chick-lit" novel called, Then Came You written by Jennifer Weiner. Have you read it? Thoughts? 

These are my goals/wishes for the week.  If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Well done on doing better in your exams than you expected, what a fab feeling! Love your goals for this week, mine are very similar. In fact I'm off to try and fit in a bit of reading now before I go to bed. Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, you have a lot goals! My hat goes off to you. If I set too many goals, I get overwhelmed.

    ReplyDelete