30 April 2015

If We Were on a Coffee Date | vol. 1

background image via
If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you about my relaxing month. I was actually fortunate enough to have the best exam schedule, allowing me to to pretty much complete all of my (two) exams on the first week of exams. This meant, I got the entire month to relax before summer school starts!

If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you how Penelope made me cry. Yes, I cried. Last Tuesday/Wednesday, Penelope involuntarily just stopped eating and drinking. This of course scared the life out of me because, well, she was losing a lot of weight quickly. And, in all honestly, I think it is way to early for her to leave me.

In case you were wondering, she is doing much better. Although she is not eating her rabbit pellets as often. Instead, she is doing a great job eating her veggie greens, her favourite being lettuce, and a bit of her Timothy Hay. 

If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you I read a book. Is this not exciting news to you? Well, it is to me! Because of school, I literally do not have time to finish a book, let a lone picking up a book. Crazy, I know. But, I found the cutest book store, and honestly, I bought books. I actually ended up finishing the book, Then Came You by Jennifer Weiner. Which, I should begin writing a book review for...

If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you my credit card is crying. I don't know what the heck I've been doing, and thinking, for the last few weeks, but I logged onto my bank account and saw my credit card statement... $410 is what I owe. UHM. Why? I don't know. I really don't. And, thinking about it just makes me cringe... 

If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you the latest stress I have regarding school. I am entering my 4th year of university, and everything just seems so more real. This journey will come to an end next year. I am currently stressing about the schedule and courses I will be taking in September. AND, I am stressing about what I am doing after I graduate. 

If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you I'm binge watching The Hills. I don't know what came over me, but I decided to rewatch MTV's classic reality show, The Hills. Honestly, it is crazy how much time has past since the finale. Being on season 2, I am realizing that Lauren Conard has the realest of advice... it is crazy how everything she says makes more sense now than ever before!

Hope I'll see you on our next coffee date :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment