20 January 2015

This Is Me


Have you ever had those days where you spent hours upon hours just going through different blogs? I've done that this past weekend, and boy did I come across some amazing blogs! In fact, there were a few blogs I fell in love with and decided to read some past post. This post is actually based of a 2011 post Shane wrote (click HERE to view the post).

I am...a girl who is just trying to get through life, day by day.
I want....to have more hours in a day.
I have....7 piercings (3 on my left ear, and 4 on my right).
I wish.... I'll be able to get into grad school.
I hate... when people talk in class... if you don't want to listen, then don't come. simple. 
I fear...not making my parents proud. 
I hear... the Parenthood (a t.v. show) in the background.
I search.... for strength and the mental ability to get through everything.
I wonder.... when everything will fall into place. 
I regret.... not continuing my studies in French.
I love... my family, friends, and the special one.
I ache...to become the person I want to be.
I always... end up going to sleep late.
I usually.... shower at night.
I am not... someone who will pretend to be someone I am not. 
I sing.... really well... in my head.
I never.... want to give up.
I rarely.... find good friends or people I can trust...
I cry... when I am really, really hurt.
I am not always... the life of the party. I have those days were I let the bad things get to me.
I lose... hope way too easily.
I am confused... about my life.
I need... stop procrastinating and learn to use my time more wisely.
I should... be reading my textbook chapters and catch up on everything. 

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love this! I might have to do the same thing on my own blog! :) I hate it when people talk in class too! Gosh. I honestly want to sfksdf yell at them somedays haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I can't wait to read your post when you do so! and yes, ahaha thats the best way to describe the way I feel when they talk :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cool idea! I'm like you... I always go to sleep late!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really neat post! I might have to steal it ;) teehee

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahaha do it! I can't wait to read your post when you do!

    ReplyDelete