24 April 2014

Beauty Tag: Would You Rather?

Good morning bloggers! I was browsing through some of my favourite blogs, and came across Ray from Obey Ray. I noticed that she recently participated in a "Beauty Tag: Would You Rather?". A few posts ago, I did a Beauty Tag: This or That post, and thought that I would participate in this one since I am liking these questions very much! So, if you happened to stop by my blog, I encourage you all to join in on this tag. Let's begin!

1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice makeup or nice hair and no makeup?
          Never leave without your face; so definitely messy hair and nice makeup

2. Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
          Oh man... honestly this is hard, but I would have to unfortunately say have my eyelashes fall out.

3. Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
          I love MAC!!!!!!!!

4. Would you rather wear lip gloss/lip liner look or an 80s perm?
          I have no idea what an 80s perm is, so I'd have to say the lip gloss/lip liner look.

5. Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
          I'd say the obvious foundation line.

6. Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
          Biker shorts

7.Would you rather have a bad orangey spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
          Oh man! I've definitely had my weird tan line days where I can't hide them...  

8. Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair colour?
          I love my hair.. so either or I would be sad... but I guess bad hair colour... I'll just have to get used to it.

9. Would you rather have Youtube or Twitter taken away forever?
          Uhm, I guess Youtube, I don't really need to sit down and watch music videos.  

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
          Makeup brushes for sure!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment