22 April 2014

Pray Without Ceasing

image via
Prayer is one of the most important parts of my day. I find it a true and real moment where I open up myself up to God with the reflections about my days and most inner thoughts. When I pray, it doesn't necessarily mean that I shut the whole world out and refuse to speak to others. To me, a prayer is a way to show my readiness and willingness to go before God. 
I feel safe in prayer. Having an intimate conversation with a best friend who will never use anything I say against me. A friend who genuinely cares and listens without judgment. Nothing is ever too small or too big for God to care about.
Pray without ceasing. In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ towards you. - 1 Thessalonians 5:17-18 
Not only praying for yourself, but praying for others is the best way to show your love and thankfulness towards His other children. I think it is always important to give every person and everything in your life to God in prayer, so that they will be in the best of hands. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment