12 April 2014

Life Lately

Good morning on this very early Saturday.  For those who actually stop by daily to read my blog, you would have noticed that I have been MIA for many days of the week for the past month or so.  Life has been absolutely crazy, to the point where I actually do not have time to properly plan out any of my posts for the week, and take time to sit and write down anything.

The only reason I am actually able to write a post is because it is early in the morning, and the information I am studying is literally just passing through my mind... so, studying right now would just be ineffective and just a waste of time.  So before I head to bed, I decided to just let you all know what I have been up to.  

Since my exam is just hours away, my friends and I already planned to meet up a few hours before the exam just to go over the major concepts.  So hopefully, I do well tonight.  the only good part about having an exam on a Saturday, is the fact that this is my last exam! Wohoo! I just want to get this over with and start relaxing on my break.... before I start summer school.  So start expecting to see more daily posts on a regular basis! 

By the way, did you notice the picture? Haha, Penelope actually loves to keep me company during the past weeks of studying.  She actually loves to lay around me and just listen to me. She is honestly the best study buddy since she is an excellent listener, and she is just too darn cute!! P.s., she does' like water bottles, so she usually knocks it over with a head bud, which is why it is laying on my desk like that!

Have a great Saturday! Good luck to all who have exams coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment