23 April 2014

Currently Obsessed with Chinese Laundry

image via
Before you get tripped up by the title of this post, Chinese Laundry is a successful and very beautiful shoe line by the fabulous Kristin Cavallari. After Laguna Beach and the Hills, she is now both a wife and mother, and I heard about to be a mother of two, while hosting the latest fashion based show The Fabulist on E!

Below are just some of the very pair of heels that I am absolutely obsessed with! I included the different colours my favourite pair of heels comes in so that you're able to see the beauty int his shoe line! I wouldn't mind spending some of my hard earned cash to add these heels to my shoe closet in the making! 

Chinese Laundry Kristin Cavallari - Lark
Chinese Laundry Kristin Cavallari - Blackjack
Chinese Laundry Kristin Cavallari - Kale
Chinese Laundry Kristin Cavallari - Copertina
Chinese Laundry Kristin Cavallari - Letizia // Chinese Laundry Kristin Cavallari- Leila

Do you have a favourite from Kristin's line? Let me know!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment