21 April 2014

Weekly Wishes #12

background image via
Happy Easter Monday! I hope you are all enjoying your long weekend while stuffing yourself with chocolate, yummy. Today, I am linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. This is a great linkup to share weekly goal and receive some encouragement from others who also have wishes for the week!

Click the button to join us this week!
The Nectar Collective


Last Week's Wishes Recap
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This week has been extremely relaxing, and I am genuinely happy that I am finally able to just relax. During the past week, I actually made to effort to hang out with the family friends, and it was just a great experience. I usually have other plans whenever they invite my family and other families over, so they hardly see me. I usually had the idea that it wouldn't be as fun since the other children are somewhat younger than me, but it turns out they are just as fun when I actually make the effort to interact with them! I've also been hopping onto other blogs leaving comments here and there, so I am pleased with myself for branching out. 
    This Week's Wishes
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Potty Train Penelope. I am making very little progress.  So far, Penelope hasn't pooed/peed on the carpet anymore.. but she is still doing so on my bed. So I still want to train her to poo and pee in her litter box, or even her cage, as opposed to my bed... the smell of her pee is actually getting strong :/
    2. Read a book. I am currently looking for a book to read before summer school starts. So this week I am hoping to actually start reading a book. If you have any suggestions, please let me know!
    3. Spend more time with the family. It is one thing to hang out with the family friends, but because I am home a lot now, and I think making the effort to have more conversations with them would be a great idea. I genuinely love my family, but of course there are times where they can be annoying, but nevertheless, I want to spend time with them.
    4. Clean my room. My room keep readjusting to Penelope's needs, since she is in her teething stage where she is constantly biting on everything. So this week fixing my room would just make me feel more at ease whenever I come inside my room.
    5. Work Out. I need to go back into my workout flow. I'm aiming to go to the gym at least 3 times a week. And if I am unable to go to the gym, then I am determined to do workout routines at home that also include stationary workouts and the use of the treadmill. 
    6. Change my blog layout. I'm not exactly sure of the look I am going for, but I am in the mood of changing my blog layout around. Perhaps giving it a cleaner look with simpler colours.  This will probably take a while since I actually try and design my own blog instead of purchasing from designers. 
    These are my wishes for the week.  If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment