07 April 2014

Weekly Wishes #10

background image via
Good morning everyone! It is Monday and today I am linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. This is a great linkup to share weekly goal and receive some encouragement from others who also have wishes for the week!
Click the button to join us this week!
The Nectar Collective


Last Week's Wishes Recap
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am getting very close to successfully potty training Penelope! Although she is still peeing on my bed, she is starting to understand the concept that her letterbox is her designated area to poop and pee. But, it is still a working progress, so I still have my work cut out for me.  I did well on my anthro test last week, so I am very happy about that. And, I feel like I am definitely making a great impressions with my boss - they know I am an efficient, fast-paced worker, and are constantly giving me tasks that they need to get done right away!
    This Week's Wishes
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. I hope I get accepted to the Nursing Program. This is probably a wish I am going to be listing until I receive my acceptance letter. Don't get me wrong, I love the psychology program that I am already enrolled in at my current university, but I think I will have more of a future with a nursing degree.
    2. Kill my two exams that are scheduled this week! I unfortunately have the privilege to write two exams this week. I have my Child Development exam on Thursday, then my Abnormal Psychology exam on Saturday. Psychology always involves a lot of reading, so hopefully I am able to kill both of my exams and bring my GPA up to attain wish number 1!
    3. Study, study and do some more studying! In order for wish number 2 to happen, I need to study.  I have created a study schedule to help me keep on track with my studying, and so I am not left with the option of cramming the night before an exam (which would just be academic suicide!) 
    4. Potty Train Penelope. I am making very little progress.  So far, Penelope hasn't pooed/peed on the carpet anymore.. but she is still doing so on my bed. So I still want to train her to poo and pee in her litter box, or even her cage, as opposed to my bed... the smell of her pee is actually getting strong :/
    5. Continue to impress my bosses at work! I am absolutely loving work, and I am loving creating new relationships with fellow employees, the coordinators, and the managers.  Hopefully I continue to do my best work to show them ALL what I am capable of doing. 
    6. Relax.  I know I have a busy week a head of me filled with exams and just studying all day everyday, but I am hoping that I am able to just take the time to have a break from it all and just relax.  Just so I am not stressed over the next few days. 
    These are my wishes for the week.  If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment