16 March 2015

Weekly Wishes #55

background image via
Happy Monday bloggers! It is that time of the week to be linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. This is a great linkup to share weekly goal and receive some encouragement from others who also have wishes/goals for the week!
This Week's Wishes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  1. Hit the gym 4-5 times this week.  This is do or die... Summer is quickly approaches, I really have no other excuses not to hit the gym.
  2. Eat smarter. 
  3. Plan in general. I find that my life is a bit more organized when I have everything planned out. I feel a bit more stressed free when I know I can accomplish something within a planned time frame. 
  4. Convert Drafts to Posts. I notice I have A LOT of draft posts... some finished, some unfinished. So, I want to try to spice them up a bit to post!
  5. Socialize more! I haven't been keeping up with comments on my blog, and I feel so bad! This month, I am going to make more of an effort to actually respond to the new, and even the old ones! 
  6. Finish ahead of time. I realize that although I have assignments and midterms in the near future, I should be using this week and the next week wisely to START on them, so I am not stuck with the stress of having to complete everything last minute. 
These are my goals/wishes for the week.  If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Great goals this week! Eating smart is a good one! I think if I focused on that more it would have a positive effect on all of my goals! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog image! Spring blossoms are my favourite. That's awesome that you have so many drafts nearly ready to post. Hopefully you can give them a quick polish and post them. Good luck with that, and all your goals this week!
    robynpetrik.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. #6 is the story of my life! I have four assignments due next week (eeeep) so I'm doing my damnedest to get them all done well before they're due AKA the day before they're due ;) Hopefully you get yours started!

    ReplyDelete