03 March 2015

Get to Know Me: A-Z

Hey! It's a new month, and I decided to take the time to kinda re-introduce myself to my newer followers! I actually found this blog post from Kendel's blog (click HERE to view the post). I loved the idea behind the post, so I decided to steal it :) Please, feel free to do the same if you like this post!
A. Attached or Single? I am attached to the one and only Jay for 4 years now! No, please don't ask us when the wedding is.. it is definitely not a priority for us at the moment! 
B. Best Friend? Well, I can easily say my best friend is Jay... but, then I would feel guilty. I would have to say my best friend is, Penelope. For those of you who may not know who she is, she is my cutie of a bunny. 

C. Cake or Pie? CAKE! I love cake... I all the flavours to, in case you were wondering!

D. Day of Choice? I love Fridays. It is the end of the school week, and I guess what. I don't have classes on Fridays, so that means it is the start to my 3-day weekend! How can you not love that?
E. Essential Item? Oh.... this is a hard one. I would have to say my phone. I literally cannot go anywhere without it. I often even find myself bringing it with me to the bathroom. I don't know, it is weird, but technology has become so efficient, it is so to like a safety blanket now. 
F. Favourite Colour? I love the colour pink. I can't really explain why, but I really do love that colour!
G. Gummy Bears or Worms? To be honest, neither. I've never been a fan of gummy bears or gym worms... it just makes me sicks.. the texture of it when I chew. I just don't like em. 
H. Home Town? I am a city girl! I was born and raised in the busy city of Toronto!  
I. Indulgence? A picture is with a thousand words... 
J. January or July? JULY. I love summer, and I can no longer stand the cold. You would totally understand living in Canada, where our winters are probably worse than the coldest day you've ever experienced. 
K. Kids? None! Am I am happy about that! I want to focus on me, getting into a steady career, and making a steady income before I even think about bringing children into our world. 
L. Life is not complete without...? My friends and family. They are the ones who I can honestly say helped me become who I am today. Without them, I would be lost and just lonely. 

M. Memory you cherish? I cherish a lot of them. I think one memory I will forever cherish is an important event that happened on May 18, 2011. Let's just leave it at that... 
N. Number of brothers/sisters? I have one little sister, who isn't really so little. She's actually 1 year and 4 months younger than me; but if you ever see us face to face, some people actually think she's the elder one of us two! 

O. Oranges or Apples? I actually love apples, especially green ones! 
P. Pet Peeves? I hate when people I know someone is lying to me, and they continue to lie to my face. I dislike when people interrupt me when I am talking. I also don't like when people drag their feet when they are walking. 
Q. Quotes? "Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game."
R. Reasons to Smile? I think life itself is a reason to smile. I have the privilege waking up another day, and being here on earth with my loved ones. That is definitely something to smile about. 
S. Season of Choice? SUMMER. I do not mind how hot/humid it will get... I refuse to be in the cold. I can't do it no more. Canada is just getting to cold for my comfort.
T. Tea or Coffee? Hi, my name is Vanessa, and I am addicted to coffee. You can almost guarantee to always find a cup of coffee in my hands. If I don't, then I'm probably waiting in line at Starbucks or Tim Hortons ordering another cup. 
U. Unknown facts about me? Although I am the shiest person you'll ever meet, I am so much confidence and this sassiness that people tend to be surprised about. 
V. Vegetable? I actually like onions. Not on its own of course, but I just love the flavour it adds to dishes I cook and eat! 
W. Worst Habit? Urg... its actually embarrassing but biting my nails. I've actually haven't bitten my nails since January.. so, I am doing really well for breaking this habit!
X. X-Ray or Ultra-Sound? I've had x-rays done before - for my spine, my ulna, my ankles. 
Y. Your Favourite Trip? Back in December, the crew and I went to Niagara Falls for the weekend, and I must admit... being with them made it my favourite! 
Z. Zodiac sign? I am a scorpio! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment