02 December 2014

The Liebster Award: Take 4

Hey everyone! So, believe it or not, I've been nominated for another Liebster award by John from ShoutJohn! But, technically speaking, this is actually my 6th time. I just never got around to writing a post for my other 2 nominations, and I honestly can't even find who nominated me, and which blog post to check out.... But, its all good! Being nominated is still a great feeling! 

The Liebster Award is given by fellow bloggers to new blogs with smaller followings but huge potential; it is a great way to find new blogs as well as support one another.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the rules of the award are as follows:
mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog
answer the eleven questions the person that nominated you asked
nominate 11 other bloggers with a followers 200
create 11 of your own questions for them to answer
notify your nominees

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Randomly decided to share a picture of me writing this blog post! 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The questions John gave me:

1. My blog is a mixture of everything. But if you had to choose one topic for your blog forever - what would it be?

As you can all tell, my blog is also is mixture of pretty much everything. But, if I had to choose to blog about one topic, it would probably be about my travelling! I used to do a lot of travelling when I was younger, where school didn't require too much of my attention, and it was cheaper, but I don't do so anymore. Being able to travel the world is a dream of mine, and what way to keep its memory alive but by blogging about it!

2. What was the last lie you told?
This is actually dumb. Last night, late into the evening, my friend and I were texting each other about our papers due that same night. She told me she finished, and I lied to her saying all I had left was the conclusion. That was a lie. I had to talk about one more primate, and then do the conclusion (it was an anthropology research paper).

3. What question do you hate to answer?
Urg, I hate when people ask me about my future plans for careers. Like, I'm the type of person who constantly changes my mind. This is why I won't ever get a tattoo because I probably won't be able to decide to where to put the tattoo. Anyways, I find the question sooo stressful. Like, my goal right now is to graduate university. I'm not ready to be an adult and all on my own and stuff.

4. Which of the four seasons do you love?
I absolutely LOVE summer. I never used to like this season, but because Canada gets extremely cold in the winter, I started to dislike the cold, and started to gravitate towards the warmth. So, I love the summer, and I don't care how hot it gets! I'll take hot over cold anytime.

5. What cheers you up?
This might sound weird, but singing cheers me up. No, thats not the weird part. The part that cheers me up is where I imagine I'm on broadway, so I sing songs from Wicked, or even Funny Girl. I don't want to be on broadway... but something about it makes me sooo happy! (Maybe that's why I love Glee!)

6. Where is your quiet place? (where you go to think or be alone)
If I tell you this, you have to promise not to come find me if you ever feel like I'm missing.... Its the book store Chapters or the library. I don't know what it is, but being surrounded by books just calms me down. I love it!

7. What do you value most in a relationship?
Being in a relationship right now, it's difficult to just choose one thing. I think, I would have to say trust and honesty.  I feel like those two go hand in hand as you can't trust someone if they are constantly telling you lies. And a everyone knows a relationship is doom the moment you don't trust your partner and start going through their phone. Trust and honesty is definitely something I value.

8. What is the most played song you listen to?
This song is just absolutely beautiful, and the words just get me every time!

9. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
I'm currently 20 years old. And I think I would love to stay this age forever! I'm still young and not too old, so I don't have too many responsibilities. Also, high school sucked in comparison to university, I would never want to be in my high school years where all these adults expect so much. I dunno if I'm making sense. But I like being 20.

10. At what age would you say - 'you grew up'?
Honestly, I would have to say the whole, "you are legally an adult now" changed me when I turned 19 years old. I don't know what triggered it, but I just decided to get my shit together and "grew up". Hey, I even became a better role model for my sister and little cousins when it came to school, and those of those who looked up to me in cadets.

11. Do you think 'everything happens for a reason'?
Yes. And I say it because God has a plan for us. HE would never put us through things he knows we wouldn't be able to handle. This situations/events/things that happen to us tests us, and makes us realize who we really are. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I nominate:
Nathali @Glorious Peonies
Diana @Wonderfully Made
KatiAnne @ Raindrops on Roses
Kendel @ Little Misadventures
Kendra @ Just Add Champagne
Kerry @ xo Kerry
MK @ EhMKay
Morgan @ The Flame Dame
Taylor @ Tay Meets World 
Coley @ Coley's Opinion
Vashelle @ It's Shelly's Cabaret

Here are my questions for you lovely bloggers:
1. What is your biggest accomplishment?
2. Which post have you written that you are most proud of? Share a link!
3. Favourite part of blogging?
4. If you could visit/travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
5. Biggest celebrity crush?
6. Who is your role model?
7. Do you have any pets? 
8. PLEASE SHARE A PICTURE OF YOUR PET. If you don't have one, what kind of pet would you like?
9. What is your idea of the world in 50 years?
10. Share with us your guilty pleasure!
11. Why did you start blogging?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Click HERE to see my first take for this award.
Click HERE to see my second take for this award.
Click HERE to see my third take for this award.
Thanks again John!

Don't forget to link back to my blog with the answers to the questions I have for you!
Let me know when you post it! I can't wait to read your answers! 

4 comments:

  1. Great answers. I agree with the traveling. I wish I did it more, so I can actually write about it.

    Bright Shiny Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right?! aha, thanks for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, thank you for nominating me! I didn't expect that at all! I 100% agree with you about the blog topic! I would love to write about travel if I absolutely HAD to pick just one place. Trust is a big thing in relationships for me, too. If I don't trust someone then they usually get the boot pretty quick ha. I'm sounding more and more like a ruthless bitch (and I promise I'm not). I will write up the Liebster post today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally finished my post, and thanks again for nominating me - you rock! :) http://the-flame-dame.blogspot.com/2014/12/id-like-to-thank-academy.html Happy Holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete