15 December 2014

Weekly Wishes #44

background image via
Happy Monday bloggers! It is that time of the week to be linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. This is a great linkup to share weekly goal and receive some encouragement from others who also have wishes/goals for the week!

It is exam week for me... you know what this means??

This Week's Wishes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  1. STUDY! I finished 1/3 exam... I have another one tomorrow, and the last on Thursday. Wish me luck!
  2. Hit the gym 4-5 times this week. Yes, I need to make sure I stick to this plan, and actually hit the gym to lose weight and attain my dream body! Also, my birthday is coming up, soooo it would be nice to look great for my birthday weekend! 
  3. FINISH CHRISTMAS SHOPPING. Thiand lucs is self explanatory...
These are my wishes for the week.  If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo

2 comments:

  1. My list is exactly the same! Really need to go more to the gym before Christmas :D


    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration board |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great week! I hope your study goes well and you are fully prepared for each of the finals you have coming at you this week. :)


    <3 Felecia
    Hello Felecia

    ReplyDelete