31 December 2014

Captured Moments of 2014

IT IS NEW YEARS EVE! I cannot believe today is literally the last day of 2014. In just 24 hours, it will be 2015, and everyone is going to try to be the new them (as well as I!). But anyways, yesterday's blog post made me realize how quickly 2014 passed.  

I was actually looking at the post I created last year (2013) and I was actually glad I created that post. There were many pictures I posted that I didn't even realize happened 1 year ago. It seems soo long, and it is crazy to see what has changed/stayed the same. So, this year I decided to do another photo bomb of my favourite and most memorable moments of each month of 2014! 

Yes... some months will have more pictures than others, but I will really try to stick to two per month!

January
February
March
April 
 May
 June
July

August
September
October
November
December

1 comment: