08 December 2014

Weekly Wishes #43

background image via
Happy Monday bloggers! It is that time of the week to be linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. This is a great linkup to share weekly goal and receive some encouragement from others who also have wishes/goals for the week!
Last Week's Wishes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last week was hectic! I finished all my essays, I packed, I had a great weekend! Like I am just completely satisfied with last week, and I am just ready for this week and the next few weeks to come! Is anyone else counting down to Christmas? 
This Week's Wishes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  1. Catch up with all my readings. I have THREE exams next week (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday). Soo, this week is defiantly dedicated to catching up with all my readings!
  2. Create a study sheets. I think when I create a study sheet, most of the information will stick to my head, which will make it easier when it comes to reviewing everything 3 days before the exam! 
  3. STUDY! This is the priority. 
  4. Plan blog prompts. It is December, and I am determined to catch up on all the posting I've missed in November! So, be prepared for that!
  5. Hit the gym 4-5 times this week. Yes, I need to make sure I stick to this plan, and actually hit the gym to lose weight and attain my dream body! Also, my birthday is coming up, soooo it would be nice to look great for my birthday weekend! 
  6. FINISH CHRISTMAS SHOPPING. This is self explanatory...
These are my wishes for the week.  If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, good luck with your exams! The study guides sound like a great idea -- I know when I was a student, rewriting the information in my own words really helped me learn it!

    ReplyDelete