22 December 2014

Weekly Wishes #45

Happy Monday bloggers! It is that time of the week to be linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. This is a great linkup to share weekly goal and receive some encouragement from others who also have wishes/goals for the week!
Last Week's Wishes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm done my exams, and all I can do is just sleep, sleep, and sleep! I am sooo relaxed out to the point I am bored out of my mind and I just want to go out with friends. Who knew that I'd actually get tired of catching up with sleep? Okay, I think I'm complaining about something I'm probably going to want a lot more of when school starts up again in January. Anyways, back to this week's wishes! 
This Week's Wishes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  1. Plan blog prompts. It is December, and I am determined to catch up on all the posting I've missed in November! So, be prepared for that!
  2. Hit the gym 4-5 times this week. If I can't go to the gym, then I should be doing some workouts I can do at home (like the 30 day challenges - squats, pushups, etc.) 
  3. FINISH CHRISTMAS SHOPPING. This is self explanatory... (even though I've been putting this on my wish list for the past 3 weeks...)
  4. Wrap Presents. Wrapping presents can be both fun and stressful... I just really got to get my head to do it... soon as Christmas is just a few days away!
  5. Redo my hair. If you follow my personal instagram, you may have already known that I got an ombre done to my hair. I love it an all, but I love it soo much that I wished the bleaching process started a little higher up on my ends... so, I'm thinking of either redoing it myself, or going back to the dresser. 
These are my wishes for the week.  If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully you meet all your goals for this week! I love the new hairstyle by the way! :)


    www.the-flame-dame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nessa, its my first link up and I linked one of my goals for 2015. I know where you're coming from. My November was hectic and so I'm playing catch up this month as well. Love the Ombre hair, am jealous as can't pull it off myself! Good luck with the workouts (she says as she heads out the door for a bike ride!)

    ReplyDelete