30 December 2014

TAG: 2014 in Review

image via
I found this tag on tumblr, and I decided to participate and share it with you all here on the blogging atmosphere. Simply bold what applies to you, and I took it one step further and just added a quick description beside few of the bolded items!

Since the start of 2014, I have:

  • Gotten a new piercing. I actually got my cartilage pierced in the summer!
  • Dyed my hair. Got ombre just a week ago!
  • End a relationship. Well, I ended a friendship... that should count.
  • Started a new relationship. Yup, I made some really great friends this year.
  • Been on a long car journey.  
  • Passed an exam. Of course! Failing is no option for me.
  • Cried on someone's shoulder.
  • Had a massive fight with a boyfriend/girlfriend.
  • Received flowers. 
  • Had a Valentine.
  • Written a letter using pen and paper. 
  • Gone to see a therapist. 
  • Been prescribed medication by a doctor. 
  • Read a really good book. 
  • Gone to the zoo. 
  • Spent too much money on unnecessary things. 
  • Travelled by train. 
  • Cried over someone. 
  • Spent a day out in the sun getting a tan. 
  • Slammed a door out of frustration.
  • Had an anxiety/panic attack.
  • Had a BBQ. I had A LOT of BBQ this year aha!
  • Gone to the far. 
  • Gone bowling.
  • Seen a film at the cinema in 3D.
  • Gone on a date.
  • Helped someone home after they'd had too much to drink. 
  • Stayed up all night. Multiple purposes actually, school, a party here and there.
  • Talked on the phone for over 2 hours. 
  • Supported someone who'd received bad news.
  • Watched some kind of live sporting event. 
  • Read an entire book in one day. 
  • Bought a DVD the day it was released.
  • Eaten McDonald's more than four times a single week.
  • Cried as a result of exam stress. Stress of exam is actually exhausting.
  • Met some incredible new people.
  • Fallen backwards off chair. 
  • Broken my glasses. 
  • Cried over someone in my past. 
  • Spent hours aimlessly browsing the internet. 
  • Thrown up. 
  • Cried over a film. I'm so emotional, I'll cry over every film!
  • Gone out of my way to avoid an ex-significant other.
  • Been in a relationship for a year or longer. I'm on my 4th year :)
  • Been ice skating.
  • Seen a musical or play. 
  • Travelled out of my state or country. 
  • Swum (in a pool). 
  • Swum (in the ocean). 
  • Been in a hospital (to visit someone). It was actually the first week of 2014.
  • Fallen down the stairs. 
  • Discovered something new about myself.  

If you decided to participate in this tag, I would love to see your responses. Link up below :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment