27 October 2014

Weekly Wishes #38

background image via
Happy Monday bloggers! and Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians! I hope you all are enjoying the long weekend just as I am! It is that time of the week to be linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. This is a great linkup to share weekly goal and receive some encouragement from others who also have wishes/goals for the week!
Last Week's Wishes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, so I pretty much M.I.A last week on my blog. I guess I've been soo busy with school and studying, I just feel like I'm in a world of never ending testing. I swear I had at least a test or two each week. This week I actually have another test, and next week 2 more. It just never ends! 
This Week's Wishes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  1. STUDY STUDY STUDY! I have a test this Thursday for my Human Osteology class. This test is worth 20% of my final mark. So, hopefully this test can help my final mark go up! 
  2. Plan blog prompts. I've been busy with school that I missed last week and a few days of blogging.  I decided to plan (like a to do list format) of blog prompts I would be blogging about everyday. I also hope to write most of them on the weekends so that I am able to stay up with school work, and also keep up with my blog.
  3. Clean my room/ Reorganize. I already started the process of moving things around. I just need the energy now to actually throw things out instead of leaving it in the middle of my room. I feel like once I do so, it will be easier for me to move my cloths around. 
  4. Hit the gym 4-5 times this week. Yes, I need to make sure I stick to this plan, and actually hit the gym to lose weight and attain my dream body! Especially since today is Thanksgiving, gotta get rid of all that weight!
These are my wishes for the week.  If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Nessa!

    Good luck on your test! What are you going to school for if I may ask?

    I am in the process of cleaning and re-organizing too. I have gotten rid of SO MUCH STUFF, and it feels great :) I like to travel light.

    Oh dear, I wish I could hit up the gym 4-5X a week. I would definitely be where I want to be physique and health-wise!

    Good luck with this week's wishes. Looking forward too seeing how much you accomplished by next Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh thanks so much! And I'm currently doing a double major in psychology and archaeology!
    thanks for the positivity ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you on your gym goal! It's so hard to stick to a plan sometimes though. Argh! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete