13 October 2014

ABC's of Thankfulness

image via
Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian bloggers and followers! In honour of such a holiday that might be easily passed due to the delicious family styles of food, I decided to take the time to note what I am especially thankful for today. For today's post, I tried not to name typical things, but things that I don't appreciate as much. Join in if you'd like, I would love to see what you guys are thankful for! So, let's go through the alphabet with things I am thankful for!

A
Ashley
I am thankful for my sister Ashley. She is my one and only sister - my best friend. I appreciate her so much more than I ever did since she moved onto campus, it is definitely lonely at home without someone to talk to.

B
Beauty
I am thankful for beautiful sunrises and sunsets. I think they are an absolute beautiful site whenever I drive to/from school/work/friends place.

C
Courage
I am thankful for the courage that I had this year to get out of my comfort zone and do things I would usually never do.

D
DADDY
I am thankful for my daddy. I love my dad, and I am just thankful that he could be in my life everyday supporting me and encouraging me to always do my best. I am also thankful that he is literally using a lot of his money to help me achieve everything I could have possibly dreamt for. 

E
Education
I am thankful for the knowledge I am receiving everyday in school receiving an education. Yes, there are days where I feel like school can be a burden, but learning about many new things really changes the way I view things around me. Education is what will provide me more opportunities in the future when it is time to go into the career of my choice.

F
Family
I am thankful for my family. Yes, we have our ups and downs, but blood is thicker than water. I will always be thankful to have them in my life, every single one of my family members, including my cousins, distant cousins, grandmas, grandpas, everyone. 

G
God
I am thankful for the life he has given to me. I am thankful for all the ups and downs I have experienced, it has honestly made me who I am today, and I cannot thank Him enough for being there with me, every step of the way. 

H
Home
I am truly thankful I have a place to stay safe and warm. It is unfortunate, especially during the holidays where people are unable to stay in a warm place with food to eat. I think my home is something I've definitely been taking for granted.

I
Ice-Cream
How can you not be thankful for ice-cream! I swear it is the best thing in the world, especially as comfort food!

J
Justin 
I am thankful that Jay has been apart of my life for almost 4 years now. He has been my rock through so many events in my life, I don't even think words can begin to show how thankful I am to have him in my life. He is truly a best friend of mine whom I can rust. 

K
Kitchen
I am thankful for my kitchen, especially on a day like today. The kitchen allows me to cook all the food that I wanted when I wanted to eat.

L
Love
I am thankful for everyone in my life, especially those whom I love and love me back. Love really does make the world go round, and I am thankful I am blessed to have such people in my life. 

M
Mommy
I am thankful to have a strong and loving mother. She always cares for me, and truly wants the best for me. I love her with my life. 

N
Nature
I am thankful for nature. Nature is actually beautiful and a relaxing scene.

O
Onions
I am thankful for onions. I know this may sound weird, but onions adds a great taste to food! MMM, my favourite veggie!

P
Penelope
 I am honestly thankful I was able to bring home Penelope. She has truly been a great friend and company through nights when I am alone and with no one to talk to. She really thought me how to put others before myself. 

Q
Questions
I am thankful for questions. Why? Questions help you learn a lot, whether it is in the most confusing class, or even about people. Questions allow you to learn different things.

R
Reading 
I am thankful for the ability to read. I think reading is one of the most important ways to communicate with others. I am thankful I am able to read and escape in a different world from time to time. 

S
Stars
I am thankful for the stars that I rarely see. I live in the city, so I hardly see the beautiful stars. But on days when I'm not in the city at night, the stars are just a beautiful view. 

T
Technology
I am thankful for technology. Technology is something that is definitely allowed me to do things faster than ever before. 

U
University of Toronto
UTM is the university that I am currently attending, and I am thankful that I am so fortunate enough to attend a prestigious school and receiving such great education.

V
Vacations
I am thankful for vacations. A get away? Count me in!

W
Words
A way of communicating my thoughts and feelings with other people. I would be extremely frustrated if I was unable to express my feelings without words.

X
X-rays
I am thankful for x-rays because these are definitely important. I guess without them, we wouldn't know what is broken in our bodies. (couldn't really think of anything else that started with an x!)

Y
You
I am thankful for you guys! I have followers who read me daily, and I have new follower who are reading this as we speak (hopefully this is you)! Without you guys, I probably wouldn't have no motivation to continue writing, but you guys are great!

Z
zzzzzz....
I am thankful for sleep! Sleep is what gives me energy, and boy do I need a dose of energy in my daily life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment