03 October 2014

One Thing I Can't Live Without

Hmm... I really had to sleep while I figured out what my answer would be to this quick. I guess the obvious real answers would be water. Not only am I obsessed with water, but because water is actually used in literally my everyday needs. I need water to clean myself, for drinking, for cooking, and sooo much more. So yea, water is definitely something I wouldn't be able to live without. But, I decided to take a different approach to this blog post.

Something very dear to my heart is family. Whether someone is blood relative to me, or someone I've known for a long time, or someone I truly see as a sister, I see them as family. So to answer this blog prompt, family is something I wouldn't be able to live without. 


My mother and father have gone through so much sacrifice for my sister and I. They have always, and continue, to be apart of my life, thick and thin. I may not show my appreciation as often as I should, but they are the only support system who has been by my side since day one. Moreover, my sister and my cousins are my best friends. We can be literally be our own species, but we are the only people I can honestly have literally gone through ALL the bad shit together, especially the ugly. I love them so much, and I could not ever imagine living a day without them. It even hurts just thinking about it. 


I can go on, and on about some of the very few friends who have been apart of my life, and family since diapers, but I think I'll save a separate post for them. But, I want to take the time to talk about Jay. I have genuine feelings for him, and he does for me as well. He is someone I want to grow old with because I enjoyed the last few years with him. I cannot wait to see what future has in store for us. Going a day without speaking to him is hard enough... living without him would just be a pure nightmare! 



Yes, we've had our fair share of disagreements, but family is all you have at the end of the day. I can have all the friends in the world, but I cannot guarantee that they would have the same amount of loyalty and or care for me like my family. Family is my life, and I cannot image my life without them.

P.S. I included a picture of Penelope, because well... she's my Penelope and the cutest bunny I've ever had. I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment