28 April 2014

Weekly Wishes #13

background image via
Good morning fellow bloggers! It is another Monday, and that means... I am linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. This is a great linkup to share weekly goal and receive some encouragement from others who also have wishes/goals for the week!

Last Week's Wishes Recap
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This week has been relaxing, yet very amusing. I did start up my daily workouts, so I am very proud of myself for that! With a little push and encouragement, I finally did get around to cleaning up my room; having a clean room to come home to is just honestly the best feeling! And... tada! If you haven't noticed, I did change my blog layout! I am very excited, and I feel like there are some elements I still want to fix, because this layout is self made, so I am just proud I am getting better with HTML codings. 
    This Week's Wishes
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Potty Train Penelope. I am getting really close! I have literally followed her around all week long to see her patterns of when she decides to pee/poop. And now that I've recognized these patterns, I literally pick her up and put her in her litter box just as she is about to pee/poo.  So with my guidance, she is understanding that she is suppose to use her letterbox. This week I'm going to try to see if she can continue to use her litter box without my assistance of guiding her there. 
    2. Work Out. Now that I have finally gotten back on track with my workout routine, I want to continue this rhythm . So I am hoping that this week, I will continue to be in the gym for at least 3 times this week.
    3. IMPRESS THE MANAGERS AT WORK. This week I have the biggest opportunity to impress the bosses/managers at work. On Thursday, our Winner's location store is finally opening up to the public. This means, we are probably going to be extremely busy! I'm actually scheduled to work the first 3 days of the store opening, so I want to take this opportunity to show the managers that I can work in a crazy and busy environment with a store full of customers! I am so excited!
    4. Not spend too much money this week. Since I've been working for the past few weeks preparing for the stores' opening this Thursday, I already know what we are selling. And I am honestly so tempted to literally buy EVERYTHING I want. I am wishing that this week I am able to restrain myself from over spending. I can sometimes get off track when it comes to seeing many things I just want as opposed to what I need
    These are my wishes for the week.  If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo

    post signature

    No comments:

    Post a Comment