16 January 2015

Needing Some Inspiration...

image via
Have you ever had those days where you just want to blog, but you have absolutely no idea about what you want to blog about? Yeah... I'm currently in that phase.. well, I've been in this phase for the past month or so. I'm not sure exactly what it is, but I actually do blame school. My creativity and openmindedness has been closed off. When it came to studying or re-learning something I didn't understand in class, you often would find me in my room alone, or at the library studying my butt off.

So, I guess it is fair to say that I've be uninspired lately. I want to blog about my life so bad, but nothing exciting is happening. Unless you guys like to hear about my days in class and then to the library reading textbook chapters upon chapters... I know, I live through it daily so I already know it is kinda boring.

Anyways, I thought you guys should know that although I want to be blogging, I just have nothing to blog about. Is that the same thing as writers block? I'm pretty sure it is. But, don't worry. I know once I get back into the school groove of the new semester, I'll probably be inspired once again.

But, if you're in the same boat as me, I actually found some helpful posts to become re-inspired. Take a look if your in need, just as I am!

31 Ways to Find Inspiration for Your Writing
50 Ways to Find Inspiration: Creation, Explore, Expand
9 Tips to Inspire Great Blog Post Ideas
5 Creative Cures for Writer's Block

I'll probably be reading more into these links in the weekend, thats if I have time. Oh, and if you're in a real need to catch up on posts in January, I actually found a link that has prompts for December if you're interested in that! (31 January Writing Prompts). Have a beautiful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment