19 January 2015

Weekly Wishes #47

background image via
Happy Monday bloggers! It is that time of the week to be linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. This is a great linkup to share weekly goal and receive some encouragement from others who also have wishes/goals for the week!

Last Week's Wishes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright, I think my talk is just cheap. I'll be real - I think I made more excuses than ever to not to go the gym last week, and boy am I way behind in my textbook readings for school. All I have to say that although I was somewhat product last week, it was fast enough.. if that even makes sense. But, yeah.. I just have to learn how to devote all my available time to be more productive this week. 
This Week's Wishes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  1. Plan blog prompts. Okay, so sometime today or tomorrow, I will probably have a list of blog prompts I will try to write and schedule for the rest of the month. I think this will make it a little bit easier to balance blogging (which I really want to continue) and ALLL the school stuff I've been stumped with. 
  2. Hit the gym 4-5 times this week. Sooo... I didn't go to the gym at all last week... this week I am determined to do so. I think instead of trying to go during the day between classes, I am going to try going early in the morning. So the plan is to wake up at 7am tomorrow, leave by 7:30am, and get to the gym at 8:00am. I think getting there earlier will help my day go by with more energy!
  3. Textbook readings. I'm definitely behind in all my classes when it comes to the textbook readings. I made a schedule prioritizing which chapters I need to complete by when.. hopefully it helps. 
  4. Research Grad schools. It is time for me to look into what exactly I will be applying for next year, so I know what I want to aspire. Just knowing I want to get a Masters in psychology isn't enough. There are more specific programs (i.e., Occupational therapy, community psychology, etc.) that are available to get masters. I really need to know which type of Masters degree will help me for my future. LET THE RESEARCH BEGIN. 
These are my wishes for the week.  If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck in your grad school research. I work full time in a university career services office... for a graduate school - so I've been doing a lot of that with my students. :) Cheers to a great week!

    ReplyDelete