05 January 2018

My 2018 Goals

Happy New Year friends!

Can someone please explain to me how 2017 went by soooo fast? I feel like just yesterday I decided on my word of the year, and now here I am, trying to figure out how the heck I want to approach 2018.

I decided to come back this year instead of leaving my blog radio silent. In fact, I had this post ready for a few days now... Had to take a sick day from work to decide to come on here to actually publish it. But, this blog has been part of my life for so long, and I really wanted to give my blog a proper chance before parting ways. Besides, I did decide a few months ago that I was going to continue this for me. Even if the blogging-world has switched gears and went to a completely different directions... I just wanted this space for me.

So, with a new year beginning, why not set me some goals for myself. I know, it's such a cliche type of post, but hey, these were the types of posts I loved reading back when I first started my blog; therefore, these are the types of posts I will continue on my blog. Also, I just find that posting my goals makes me 100% accountable. And, this time around, I am more serious than I've ever been.


SCHOOL
  • Graduate with GPA > 4.0
  • Get into the Nursing Bridge Program 
  • Get my RPN liscence  
  • No more procrastinating 
FITNESS
  • Lose 10 lbs
  • Lose 20 lbs
  • Lose 30 lbs
  • Complete 28 Fit Girl Guide 
  • Drink 2L of water daily 
FINANCE
  • Complete a no spending challenge
  • Pay off credit card #1 
  • Save for Bridge Program 
  • Save for BSCN program 
  • SAVE in general 
PERSONAL
  • Smile more
  • Relax more
  • Get regular hours of sleep 
  • Be present 
  • Stay positive 
  • Get out of my comfort zone
EXTRA
  • Use my bullet journal all year round (more on this in future posts)
  • Blog as often as I can 
  • Find a new job 
  • Redo my hair... maybe
2018, let's do this! 

post signature
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment