27 October 2013

My First Experience at the CN Tower 360 Restaurant

If you remember from one of my post from the summer, I had family coming to visit us here in Canada from the states. As a treat, we decided to take them to the CN tower restaurant.  Believe it or not, that was actually where my parents first met.  It was a blind date that both their friends arranged, and they went on that date, my dad paid, and ever since... they've been together.

This restaurant is something I've always wanted to experience with a boyfriend one day.  But experiencing it for the first time with family, was just as good.  At least I would have an idea of the price range and the kind of food they offered before going there on a real date.

Anyways, the cool part of the restaurant was how it has a beautiful revolving 360 degree view of Toronto just over 351 metres up in the air.

I hope you enjoy the pictures I have to share with this amazing experience.  



















For any of you American bloggers, whenever you get a chance to come to Toronto, take the time to check out the CN Tower - whether it is for the restaurant or just to have a great view of Toronto, check it out!

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment