03 August 2015

If We Were On A Coffee Date | Vol. 3

background image via
If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you how hot I was!  It is extremely hot in the city of Toronto. I really should complain, because I usually complain about the cold.. but, I mean, if I really can't breathe in the heat... I think I do have a right to complain. This entire July month was just HOT. and, I really couldn't deal with it. I couldn't breath, so for the most part of the month, if I wasn't at school, I was in my room blasting the AC.

If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you how cranky I was! No, not menopausal.. I'm far too young for that. I mean cranky... and just overall frustrated with the different customer service people I had to deal with on the phone. Some, did not know what they were talking about, others had no reliable communication of information shared among head office and sales representatives, and other were just plain rude about not letting me cancel a certain subscription. It was absolutely ridiculous, and I finally understand why my father was always yelling at the inconsistency among companies whenever calling customer service - especially, for phone bills!

If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you how we celebrated my mothers 55th! Actually, if you were a true friend, I would really have to talk about this because you would have probably read it here on the blog... but, if you didn't, it's okay, I actually forgive you. You can still read all about it HERE.

If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you about my cognitive development class! So, for the second half of the summer, I decided to enrol into another course called, Cognitive Development. It is a psychology course, and I thought I would be miserable in this course because of the prof and his teaching style, but to my surprise, I think I appreciate him way more than ever before. When I had him as a prof for a different course 2 years ago, I thought he was absolutely insane, and I always got frustrated when he thought. But, I somehow ended up with an 80 in his course. This year, I absolutely love his teaching method (which is the same from 2 years ago). I realize the way he teaches actually hints us on what he's going to test us on, and he really has a great sense of humour! A really great prof!

If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you about our new neighbours. This entire month, we saw our neighbours slowly move into the house next door. It was bitter-sweet to see our old neighbours leave as they were our neighbour for literally 20 years. Crazy. However, it is kind of cool because our neighbours have kids, potentially around my sister's and I age. SO, hopefully, us neighbours will be civil and at least have small talks here in there during our encounters!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment