14 August 2015

Bunny Love to Start Off Your Weekend


This post is seriously long over due. I was going through my photos app here on my macbook and recently came across the photos! I didn't even realize how I completely forgot (or never had the time) to just create a post.

As some of you may already know, I have a lovely bunny friend, and her name is, Penelope. Before her, I had another rabbit, who no longer lives with me because Penelope is sassy and a never really got along with him. So, I thought it was just best to separate them. But, don't think I'm mean... Jay actually kept him, which just worked out perfectly for everyone.

However, once in a while, I like to bring the two together to give them a chance to interact with their own species! But, as I said before, Penelope does not always like MJ's company. So, it was somewhat hard to get great photos of the two of them. They were just not cooperating and were too rowdy to sit still.  But, I still got a few pics to share! 

So, to start of the weekend right, I decided to share photos of my (no longer) baby rabbits to fill your heart with the warm and fuzzy stuff. They are so cute, I can't even deny that!



Okay, maybe I lied about having a lot of photos... but, they were just rowdy, and Penelope just does not like MJ around her! So, I got a lot of photos of them moving, which just don't look so pretty on the blog!

Anyways, have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment