28 August 2015

If We Were On A Coffee Date | Vol. 4

background image via
If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you how I Write About You went through major changes! Firstly, I bought my own custom domain. It was a battle for the url, but I somehow pulled through and got it! I also found myself buying my first premade theme for the blog. And, I couldn't have been any happier at how elegant and professional my blog layout now looks! Makes me so excited to get back into the blog bit. If you want to read more about it, click HERE.

If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you how I enjoyed summer school. The second half of summer school, I decided to take a Cognitive Development course. And, to my surprise, I actually loved it! At first, I only enrolled into the course in order to fulfill the credit; but, somehow, it was probably the most intriguing third year course I've ever taken. So, it was a great way to end off my summer. Being in a class, with the most amazing prof, killing the course. I hope this momentum continues!

If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you that I'm nervous about my last year in uni. When school starts back up, literally less than 2 weeks away, I will be entering the last phase of my undergraduate path. It is nerve-racking. And, in all honestly, I am just scared. I want to kill the year. I want to be able to have many options available to me. It is all stressful; especially thinking about what I will be doing after I graduate. Hopefully, everything will click when the time comes to start applying for different programs!

If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you how I'm thinking about looking for another job. Right now, I have a part-time retail job. Personally, I do not see it as an ideal job as this retail job is most likely not related to my career path. So, I really need to take time, sit down, and look - look for hospital jobs, or even volunteer opportunities. I need to build my resume and build my experience.

If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you how I went to the EX. The last time I went to the exhibition was actually YEARS ago. And, since I didn't remember what it was like, I thought I'd try it out. So, I went, and I enjoyed myself! It was a great day - but, I personally think it was because I was with great people. To read more details about it, click HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment