15 January 2016

Currently in January


READING... The Time of My Life by Cecelia Ahern
PLAYING... Flow Free! (very addicting!)
WATCHING... Once Upon a Time on netflix!
TRYING... to finish this post so I can sleep 
COOKING... nothing at this very moment 
EATING... I ate spaghetti 
DRINKING... Water!
CALLING... Penelope to come over to me
TEXTING...  the "listen" group on whatsapp
TWEETING... nothing :/ opps
GOING... to work for 9 hours later today :(
LOVING... Jay
HATING... the stress of the future
DISCOVERING... new career opportunities
THINKING... Saturday
FEELING... tired!
HOPING (for)... positivity.
LISTENING (to)... Hands to Myself by Selena Gomez
CELEBRATING... nada 
SMELLING... the food my mom is cooking downstairs!
ORDERING...  a book from indigo! 
THANKING... God, for life 
CONSIDERING... between two different anthro courses to take!
STARTING... To get a headache
FINISHING... this post and schedule it for tomorrow!
post signature
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment