11 January 2016

30 Question Beauty Tag

Oh, how I found this post ready and sitting patiently in my drafts. I decided, why not just publish it now?  I mean, there's really no use of letting it just sit there looking pretty and all. But, before I get into it, a huge shoutout to Liz from Lipstick and Confetti because I actually borrowed this tag from her!

I haven't done a beauty-related post in a while, so I thought this would be a good kick in the but for me to really start getting back into a few of my beauty posts! or at least, attempt to start more beauty-related posts... once in a  while. 

1. Do you remember your first makeup item? 
It was a red lipstick from Clinique! I remember my mother having a lot of Clinique products, and one day I went shopping with her, and found myself selecting a red lipstick. 

2. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications? 
Oh, YAS. It's the Sky Rise Lengthening Mascara from New York Color. For an inexpensive mascara sold at drug stores, it really does wonders! I love how they lengthen my lashes without clumping effects. Super in love with this mascara! 

3. What kind of coverage do you prefer from foundation? 
 Uhm, to be honest I really do not mind the coverage of my foundation. As long as it gets the job done of staying on my face and matching my skin colour, I'm happy! 

4. Favourite high end brand?
used to love MAC, but recently I've been on the path to purchasing more animal cruelty free products. I know N.Y.C. mascara (from question #2) is not entirely animal cruelty free, no worries, I'm currently in the process of finding a new mascara. 

5. What domestic brands have you always wanted to try but still haven't?
Does the Kylie Lip Kit count? 

6. Favourite drugstore brand? 
E.L.F. is recently my new favourite drugstore brand -- also animal cruelty free!

7. Do you wear fake eyelashes? 
NOPE. I tried once, and failed miserably. Plus, the entire process took way too long for me. 

8. Is there any kind of makeup you can't leave the house without?
If I had to choose one, I would pick my liquid eyeliner. 

9. What is your most cherished beauty product? 
Ahh, I really cannot pick one :/ I cherish them all!

10. How often do you shop for makeup? Do you like to pick up an item here and there or get loads of goodies at once? 
I mean, it really all depends. If I'm running out of foundation, then I would go and pick it up while refraining myself from purchasing other items I don't need (yet). 

11. Do you have a beauty budget or do you spend freely? 
It can really be both.. like if I'm buying a few items, then I would have a budget in mind. But, that does not necessarily mean I'll stick to that particular budget. 

12. Do you utilize coupons, reward cards and sales when you shop for cosmetics? 
Coupons? No... I should look into it though..
Reward cards? YES. There are always benefits to reward cards, I definitely take advantage. 
Sale? YESSSSS. Sales is when I take out my credit card, and not look at the total amount I spent! 

13. What type of products do you buy the most? 
Lipsticks! Obsessed with having reds and pinks! And, lately neural and browns.

14. Is there a brand you absolutely cannot stand? 
Not really to be honest. 

15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like paragons or sulphate? 
Nope, never crossed my mind before. 

16. Do you have a favourite place to shop for makeup?
I love shopping for makeup at the actual stores. But, because my favourite brand of makeup is no longer sold in Canada, I rely on online shopping. 

17. Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep a certain routine? 
I like to keep a routine. But, now and then I will introduce a new product into my routine.

18. Favourite bath and body brand? 
The Body Shop.

19. If you could only buy from one brand, which brand would you choose? 
E.L.F.

20. What brand do you think has the best packaging?
ooo... I don't know :/ I like them all! 

21. Which celebrity always have great makeup?
Kim K. of course. 

22. Do you belong to any online makeup communities?
No, I don't

23. 5 favourite beauty gurus? 
Kandee Johnson 
Ingrid Nilson 
Vivianna Does Makeup
Zoella 
Karissa Pukas

24. Do you like multifunctional products like lip and cheek stains? 
They aren't bad products.

25. Are you clumsy when putting on makeup? 
Not really!

26. Do you use base/primer for the eyes? 
When using primer for my face, I usually spread some onto of my eyelids. 

27. How many hair products do you use on a typical day?
none

28. What do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
Foundation

29. Do you ever consider taking makeup classes
Not really

30. What do you love about makeup? 
I love the feeling good myself when I wear it.

Your turn! If you decide to do the tag, feel free to leave your link in the comments below! 

post signature
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment