04 November 2016

My 22nd Birthday Wish List!

Hey, hey, hey! It's November, and that only means one thing... it is my birthday month! So, I will gracefully ignore all the holiday decorations that stores are already setting up, while I wait for my birthday to quickly approach!

As much as I am excited for my birthday, I really don't have anything planned. It's funny though, my birthday perfectly falls on a Saturday. So, you would think that I would host a party. However, I really don't think I'm up for that this year. I did a house party with friends  last year, and believe me it was fun, but I think this year I want to lay low. Do something small like a dinner with close friends.

Nonetheless, it is still my birthday and I thought it would be fun to create a birthday wish list of 22 things! Oh, if you're wondering why 22 things, it's because I'll be turning 22. 
Hehe, it's corny I know :)


1. A puppy! 
2. A bracelette (or 2)
3. Indigo gift card 
4. A macbook pro

... guys, this is actually harder than I thought...

5. Posie K from Kylie Cosmetics -- mine is almost finished :(
6. While you're on there...Leo Lipkit from Kylie cosmetics please :)
7. Kristen from Kylie cosmetics as well please! Just pay shipping one time.
8. A nice warm pink bath robe!
9. A backpack -- i.e., Hershel bag, or anything practical for school but not bulky 
10. A new phone. iphone, android... not really picky about brand...
11. Sephora gift card! 
12. NYX gift card! 
13. An everyday watch -- something simple, nothing to fancy. Can just be a cute plain face with black/brown/or white straps!

...I really don't know what else I could possibly want

14. All inclusive trip to Europe (anywhere!)
15. Gift card to Forever 21 or H&M or Winners or Marshals (cute clothing stores basically) 
16. RED VELVET CAKE would be awesome! 
17. Expensive candles I don't ever buy! Vanilla scented ones please!
18. Eyelash extensions well, you pay for me to get them, and maybe a refill or two? :)
19. One of those BIG expensive cute stuffed animals! Could be an elephant, panada, or monkey; or all 3??
20. Oval Foundation brush
21. Roses
22. MONEY!

Okay, so first off, making this wishlist was actually not that fun. It was pretty hard thinking of 22 things I really want as a gift. I usually don't ask for much, I guess that's why it's hard to figure out what I want to begin with...

Secondly, I kno, I asked for a lot of gift cards... But, these are the stores where I'm really pick and want specific itemsy... so, maybe it's probably best if I have free reign?? I hope that doesn't make me sound a little selfish.

Actually, I hope this post didn't make me sound so self-centred...

What's on your birthday wish list?

post signature
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment