28 November 2016

The Gilmore Girls TAG


Did anyone else spend the majority of their weekend watching Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life? I did! And, as much as I was excited to binge watch all four episodes, I decided to take my time going through the episodes while appreciating EVERY detail.

I do have to say, Netflix couldn't have done a better job bringing everything I love about Gilmore Girls back to life. All four episodes was everything Gilmore Girls and more. I love how a lot of things stayed the same, yet everything was sooooo different. Watching the episodes made me realized how much I grew up with this show and all the characters. It was basically like catching up with old friends. I loved it.

OH. And, that ending though!!!! I don't want to spoil it... But, I really hope Netflix comes with a second season. That is too much of a teaser to have me waiting...

So, in honour of my love for Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life, I decide to take part in the Gilmore Girls tag!!! This TAG was originally from Sweet is Always in Style.

1. Let's get the tough question out the way first... Team Dean, Team Jess or Team Logan?
Ohhh. I'm honestly torn between Jess and Logan. I mean, low-key, myself childhood self always wanted Rory with Logan because I thought he was just the cutest guy ever. And, I haven't strayed away from him since. But, besides his looks, I genuinely do think that he and Rory do make a good match. They have more in common together. 

2. You stop by Luke's Diner, your go to menu item is: blueberry muffin, pastry, french toast, burger and fries or pancakes with strawberries? 
Hmm, it really does depend on what time of the day I go there.... but, I do love myself a burger and fries! I low key like to judge and decide between restaurants and diners of who has the better fries and burgers.
BUT, I think I'd probably go there for his coffee. Lorelai obviously loves it. 

3. Harvard or Yale?
I live in Canada, and those schools aren't as well known here. I only know that Harvard is one of the best Law schools... and as for Yale, all I know is that it was Blair Waldorf's dream school! So, it must be good.

4. It's time for the Star's Hollow 'Bid on a Basket' festival. What are you putting in your basket?
Hopefully my bae would successfully bid on my basket; and so, I would prepare a nice picnic with some steak sandwiches, and a few fruits. And, of course cheesecake. Maybe two different types!

5. What's your favourite Gilmore Girls treat food? Pop tarts, Pizza, Chinese, Twinkies?
Oooo.... lately, I've been loving pizza. It's all I want when I have "nothing" to eat. 

6. Friday night dinners or Star Hollow Town meeting?
Friday night dinners for sure. I mean, I didn't get the chance to grow up with my grandparents as the lived in a different country. So, having Friday night dinners with them and my parents, would just be a dream come true.

7. Christopher, Max, Jason, or Luke?
LUKE. He's soooo good to Lorelai and Rory.

8. Rory's ideal night alone is doing laundry in her pyjamas while eating Indian food. What would your ideal night alone be?
In my pyjamas, have my a netflix series (or movies line up) already set up with some pizza. No phones. No social media. Just me and my bed watching anything in peace.

9. Who would you rather hang out with, Paris, Lane or Marty?
Definitely Lane. She's just an amazing friend, and seem's eager to try anything new. I mean, I would love to be friends with Paris if we were in the same classes just for motivation to do as well as her. But, I feel like she can be a bit too much to handle. 

10. Finally, with 'A Year in the Life", what season would you love to visit Stars Hollow in?
WINTER.  Even though I hate winter here in Canada, I feel like winter in Stars Hollow is absolute perfection. They've got the perfect white snow. They don't seem to be freezing their butts off. And, their winters just seem so much more enjoyable. It would be nice to experience different winter. 

post signature
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment