02 November 2016

November Goals!

Yesterday was the first day of November, and already the month started off great with such beautiful weather! We should be having a windy cool season, but yesterday was just absotluely beautiful. It was quite warm outside, with just a tint of breeze. Kind of reminded me of spring! It really put me insuch a great mood, the work day flew yesterday. 

Oh, and if it's not quite obvious enough, it's November!!! & and it's my birthday month! I'm actually super excited to see what this months brings!

Not really sure how to end this splur of happiness so I'll just get straight to it. It's that time of the month where I share a few of my goals with y'all!


October Goals Revisited: 
  1. Work and Save. I most certainly did just that this month! I didn't buy anything unnesseary, and I didn't spend money on outside food. I only spent on groceries, and gas. So, this month, a lot of my money was able to go into my savings.
  2. Update old posts. This one is a yes and no. I did go through a few of my old posts, and found myself deleting a few. There were others I noticed that were still being viewed, so I updated those. Other than that, I didn't really do much as I wanted...
  3. Beginners yoga. I wished I did this everyday, but I didn't. I did do some beginner yoga videos from youtube every so often, and I really enjoyed it! It felt like a really good stretch. I really want to continue with this and hopfully turn it into an everyday thing. 
  4. Read. WOW. I actually did not even do this. I began to read a book, and I had it laying on my side table. I would pick it every time I had nothing to watch, but I hadn't finish it entirely. Oopps. 

This Months Goals:

1. Read 3 books. 
This might not seem like a huge amount of books to you, but for me this is! I was actually looking back at the past year and realized I've been reading around 2 books per month. This month I want to try to read 3! First step, pick out 3 books, next step, actually read.

2. Beginners yoga. 
Last month, I really enjoyed following along some beginner yoga youtube videos. It honestly felt like such a great stretch. I want to continue doing as much yoga as I can this month. Perhaps I can find a challenge to really push myself. It really is something I'm starting to love doing every chance I get.

3. Rewatch Gilmore Girls. 
Didn't you hear??? Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life is going to be available on netflix in late Novemeber! I am super excited for this. I've waited soooo long for something like this to happen, and now it's finally coming. So, why not prepare for this moment by rewatching all of episodes Gilmore Girls!? This is the priority :)

4. Plan something low-key. 
November is my birthday month! I'm literally counting down the days til my birthday, even though I don't have anything big planned. I really should... My birthday falls on a Saturday this year which is perfect to do something big. But, I did the whole house party thing last year with friends. And, this year, I kind of want to just focus on doing something small with a few friends.

5. Save! 
School is quickly approaching! I already paid for my tutition depoist not too long ago, and I'm almost done saving up for my entire tutition. So, I'm good with that. But, I need to save additional money for another laptop. I'm really considering getting a refurished one, I've hear many great experiences. But, I'm going to wait to see the kind of sales Black Friday in November will bring! I have until before first day of classes to get a laptop... Shouldn't be too hard to save. I've been doing great so far!

6. Start Christmas shopping. 
I don't like the maddness of crowds. This month, I'm going to try my best to get all of my Christmas shopping done. I rather do it now instead of next month where I'm stuck in store for hours due to finding parking, finding my items, and finding a short line that moves fast. This year, I've decided to only get gifts for a few people (literally 5). I have a few things in mind of what I want to get them... Hopefully this won't be too hard.

post signature
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment