01 August 2016

August Goals!

Guys, how is it August?? Why is time flying? I'm still here figuring out what adventures I want to go on this summer, but then I find out summer is quickly coming to an end. What on earth am I doing with my time??? And, today... is Civic Holiday? And, (kinda) don't have plans for a holiday? I'm clearly a mess. Maybe, I need to start setting clearer goals or something...
July Goals Revisted:
  1. Read a book (or two). Currently on book number 2 right now!
  2. Online course.
  3. Workout at least 3 times a week.
  4. Bring food to work. I did bring food to work, on most days.. but, there were still at least 3 times I had to buy. 
  5. Stay positive.
  6. Create a vlog.
This Month's Goals

1. Don't touch the credit card.
One of my main goals before school starts is to pay off the credit card. I feel like this is the best time to work on this goal because I am not in school, yet. Once school begins, I already know I'm going to have less shifts, and therefore have a harder time paying it off. So, better do it now. And, it will help if I don't touch the credit card. I've done it once before for 1 month. I know I can do it again in August.

2. Work.
Like I mentioned in the goal above, this is the best time to make my money. I have more shifts than I normally get during the school year. So, what I'm doing is not only trying to pay off my credit card, but I'm saving money for school. My parents helped me pay for school for the last 4 years of uni, this time, of course my parents are going to help, but I want to help as well. So, let the saving continue!

3. Keep Active.
Last month, I did more walking than usual... AND I LOVED IT. If I had the choice of driving somewhere or walking, I took the walking option. I have a phone app that counts my steps (because it's 2016 and we literally do not go anywhere without our phones). Anyways, looking back at the app, my goal was to take at least 6000 steps a day. And, looking at the chart of my steps, more than half of the month, I did take more than 6000 steps a day! So, this month, I want to keep this up! Perhaps have a goal of 10,000 steps a day? We'll see where the days take us.

4. Blog more.
I'm not sure if I am tired, or if I have no motivation, but for the past few months, I haven't been active on the blog. That really makes me sad. There was once a time where I literally wrote once a day on here - whether it has been about my day, or something interesting I found. Lately, its either I do not have an idea, or I do not have the time. Regardless, I need to step up my blogging game.

5. Watch less netflix, and read more.
Even though I watched everything I could have possibly wanted to watch on Netflix, I still have this desire to go home, lay down in my pyjamas, and just watch anything. Even if it is a repeat. I feel like my eye sight is getting worse... especially, if I'm watching TV shows/movies from my laptop. Time to give my eyes a break and read a book. I've been loving the feelings of reading books lately, so I would love to continue this!

What are your August goals?!

post signature
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment