23 August 2016

Currently in August


READING... Me Before You - Jojo Myers (just started this!)
PLAYING... nothing at the moment (I'm actually at the dentist)
WATCHING... Paw Patrol on netflix (a little girl asked to watch it here in the waiting room)
TRYING... to figure out why they told me my appointment was at 10am... and it's now 10:45 -.-
EATING... nothing, but I had a banana milkshake before coming here 
DRINKING... water... but I'm thirsty still.. might need to get some more 
CALLING... School... been on hold  
TEXTING...  Bae lol (do people still use that term?)
TWEETING... nothing... but, I'll go tweet soemthing right now 
GOING... to the gym after the dentist 
LOVING... today's hairstyle - Dutch braid
HATING... the constant heat here in Toronto 
DISCOVERING... I forgot to book my  referral appointment for my teeth 
THINKING... about how I'm gonna act/behave tonight with my "friend"
FEELING... exhausted 
HOPING (for)... everything to come in full swing 
LISTENING (to)... One Dance - Drake 
CELEBRATING... Jay is starting school next week
SMELLING... natural air? Not sure exactly lo 
ORDERING... nothing... at the moment 
THANKING... the lords the school finally answered my call
CONSIDERING... about picking up and extra shift 
STARTING... to get impatient here... still waiting... :(
FINISHING... this post, then gonna get a head start on some upcoming posts in September! Did I tell you I'm joining in a September blog challenge???

post signature
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment