31 August 2016

If We Were on a Coffee Date | vol. 7


If we were on a coffee date, we'd me meeting at the Second Cup near my work. This week, no scratch that, this entire month I've been devoted to work. Even though I am a part-time worker, I've been trying to pick up as many shifts as I can. So, why not make it easier for me (sorry.. if you have to travel far) and just meet up somewhere closer to my work. I mean, I'll most likely have a shift after our coffee date anyways. 

If we were on a coffee date, I'd be drinking a frozen/iced hot chocolate. I know the point of going on a coffee date is to meet up and have coffee... But, if you haven't tried this, oh my, you really are missing out. At first I was not too impressed at the idea of hot chocolate being cold... but, wow. It actually tastes amazing and it is absolutely perfect for the extremely hot weather we've been having here in Toronto. YUM. I've literally been spending all my spare change on this! 

If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you that my cousin from France is flying in! This is kind of exciting news for me. The last time we saw each other was a couple of years ago when she flew into Toronto on her own. During her time here we took her to all sorts of places. Before her coming to Toronto, we actually also spent a few days with her in Paris, France, when my family took a trip up there couple years back. But, this time will be different. She's bringing her husband, whom I'm kind of excited to meet.

If we were on a coffee date, I'd confess that I'm a bit scared for September. All my friends are going back to school. And, this is the first time I'm literally not taking any sort of classes to keep my brain from plateauing. I do start school for nursing in January. So, I'm really hoping that the next few months will be a good relaxing period before the hectic school years begins. I really don't want the next few months to fuel my laziness and then go back to the school in January feeling lazy and not mentally prepared. Does that make sense?  

If we were on a coffee date, I'd ask how August was for you. August was such a rollercoaster for me. Some days flew, and some days were just way too long. So, I really cannot say whether August went by fast or not... There was just a lot happening, and I was wondering if you felt  the same.

If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you that I'm participating in the #blogtember challenge! This is the third year Bailey from Brave Love Blog will be hosting this blogging challenge. In the past years I did participate, but not to the full extent. My goal this time around is to participate in more than half of the prompts! I'm really excited for this challenge. I was quickly going through some of the prompts and (as usual) their perfect! I've already got the next two posts ready and scheduled! One of them includes a video! Yay!

What about you? What would you tell me on our coffee date?

post signature
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment