01 September 2016

VIDEO: Get To Know Me Tag!

Hey, guys! 

For those dropping by for the first time, I want to say welcome to my little corner of the internet. My name is Vanessa, but we're friends now, so please call me Nessa! I pretty much write about whatever I'm currently loving, hating, and thinking -- so, basically just about anything and everything that crosses my mind!

For the month of September, I decided to join in on Bailey's Blogtember challenge! This is her third year hosting this blogging challenge. And, although I've participated in the past, I realized I never stuck around all the way through... This time, the goal is to participate in at least half of the prompts! With a little planning and preparing, I think I might be able to do it.  (Heck, I did it for today!)

Shall we get straight into today's prompt? 

Thurs., Sept. 1: Introduce yourself however you like! Pics, blog, collage, your choice :)

For my introduction, I decided to record a vlog! I've been saying I wanted to make one for while, so what better way to introduce myself than by answering a few questions!? It's less than 10 minutes (I think I talk too much...), but I really hope you decide to take the time to watch it all the way through!

Well, there you go! That is me! I really hope you enjoyed this vlog, I had fun making and editing it. I lied, editing it was horrible... but, I didn't leave it to last minute, so... it all worked out! 

post signature
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment