14 September 2016

Mood Board: Work Space Inspiration

I love mood boards. They're so pretty to look at, and when making one for yourself, it can actually be come quite motivating. Anyone else feel me on this?  But, then again, I just love pretty things

With my sister recently moving back into the house she rents with her friends for the university year, I finally have my room back to myself!  When her school year ended back in April, she decided to take a break for the summer and ended up kicking it with me in my room. Needless to say, it got a bit crowded, and it got a whole lot of messy over here. So, when she left, I couldn't have been anymore thrilled -- kind of... I sometimes miss her presence, but don't tell her that :)

Having clear her stuff out, I took it as an opportunity to redecorate and move things around in my room. It wasn't (and still isn't) completely done yet, but that's because I have a whole bunch of ideas, and I have no idea where to begin! 

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9

I decided to start with my work space. I moved my desk towards the window (best decision ever!), and moved my bookshelf closer to my desk. I'm also in the process of adding a cork board onto the side wall -- just picking the right spot. But, other than that, I'm still being inspired thanks to pinterest.

The mood board I created above just puts some of the ideas I want into perspective. As you can tell, I want my work space to be bright and pretty. Oh, and of course, organized, which is something I'm currently working on. 

Besides that, I'm in the DIY mood. See that clock in my mood board? I'm really tempted to make one of my own! A lot of ideas are flowing through my head. This mood board just motivates me that much more to get it all done!

post signature
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment