04 September 2016

Currently in September


READING... unfortunately, nothing at this moment. But, I am deciding between two books! 
PLAYING... colour switch! It's an addicting game my little cousins introduced me to! 
WATCHING... The Dark Knight on netflix... or at least I'm trying ton
TRYING... to write and finish this phone via my phone
EATING... some complimentary breakfast! YUM!
DRINKING... some good ol coffee!
CALLING... my sister 
TEXTING...  my cousin 
TWEETING... nothing... I seriously need to get back on the twitter game..
GOING... to the zoo later (hopefully!)
LOVING... my coffee this morning!
HATING... the runny nose I currently have 
DISCOVERING... simplicity is key 
THINKING... about how getting my nails done 
FEELING... excited! 
HOPING (for)... positive energy from others today 
LISTENING (to)... Closer by the Chainsmokers and Halsey 
CELEBRATING... that it is a long weekend! Wohoo!
SMELLING... that beautiful nature smell that the breeze picks up from the trees
ORDERING... nothing... saving my money for school! 
THANKING... the Lord for everything! 
CONSIDERING... my options for the wee
STARTING... to know it possible to not procrastinate
FINISHING... this post and my breakfast! And, just finishing a bit of editing for upcoming posts for the week!


post signature
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment