19 September 2016

A Round Up of My Favourite Posts

Based on the title of this post, you already know that I've created a list of some of my favourite posts I've written here on Nessa's Bliss.

Going through a lot of these old posts, I never realized how many posts I've actually written. I'm almost at 600 posts. I'm not quite sure if this is a good or bad thing... All I know is that I found a lot of posts I want to either edit or delete. So, that's definitely a project I'll be working on in the near future.

Going back to the point of today's post, when choosing a few of my favourite posts, I realized that I selected a lot of posts that pertained to me and the fun times I documented on here.  So, if you're really interested in going through some of my old posts, be prepared to leave my blog feeling like you've learnt A LOT more about me. 


My Favourite Posts (so far):
1. Tangible Object, Intangible Value
2. A Thousand Words
3. Living on the Wild Side 
4. Let's Go On An Adventure
5. What It Was Like Growing Up With Two Backgrounds!
6. Bunny Love to Start Off Your Weekend

Well there you go! I feel like I say that a lot on here... If you have the time, please feel free to go through some of my old posts! I had a lot of posts to choose from, and selecting a few was actually harder than I thought. 

SIDE NOTE: As I was going through these posts, I really saw a difference in my writing. Besides the fact that now I really take the time to edit my posts before uploading (ooppss), I also realized a change in my tone and maybe maturity (I think) in my writing. It's quite interesting... Anyone else notice this with their own posts? 

post signature
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment