06 September 2016

Songs I'm Currently Listening To


Can we talk about music for a second? I know I don't blog and share a lot of my favourite songs, but I do love to listen to music. Music is a huge part of my life... whether the words speak to my current feelings and situation, or the rhythm of a song makes me feel happy, I appreciate the beauty of music. 

With that being said, it is day 6 of the blogtember challenge, and I think you already know where I am going with this post...  

Tues., Sept 6: Create a playlist. What you're listening to now, what encourages you, holiday favourites, etc.

My "favourite" song changes on the daily! Literally. One day I would love one song, and then I tend to over it... all... day... long. For a good week or more. So, instead of sharing what my favourite songs are, I decided to create a playlist of songs that are currently on my replay list:
  1. We Don't Talk Anymore - Charlie Puth ft. Selena Gomez
  2. Into You - Ariana Grande
  3. Closer - The Chainsmokers ft. Halsey
  4. All in My Head (Flex) - Fifth Harmony ft. Betty Wap
  5. Kill Em With Kindness - Selena Gomez  
  6. Side to Side - Ariana Grande ft. Nicki Minaj
  7. This is What You Came For - Calvin Harris ft. Rihanna
  8. Don't Let Me Down - The Chainsmokers ft. Days
  9. Dancing Kizomba - Alx Veliz
  10. Piece by Piece - Kelly Clarkson


Well, there you go! Do you like some of these songs? 

What are you currently listening to?

post signature
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment