02 December 2013

Favourite Christmas Songs

Now that it is December, you're probably listening to the overplaying use of Christmas carols and songs on almost every radio station.  Lol, if you are anything like my mom, you're probably blasting the music at home while doing house work… So since everyone is already exposed to the many Christmas songs already playing practically everywhere, today's blog prompt won't be too much of a challenge.

I'm a 90s girl, growing up listening to Backstreet Boys, N'sync, Britney Spears, Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera and much others.  So you could already imagine what is my favourite christmas song from the list of artists above.

These are two big songs that isn't probably played as often as it should, but never the less, I provided the youtube videos below so you can enjoy my favourite Christmas songs!

All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey 


My Only Wish (This Year) - Britney Spears

Christmas songs can either annoy the crap out of you, or bring you into the Christmas spirit! As for me, I can decorate my house just by singing and dancing along to these two songs alone! What are some of your favourite Christmas songs? Let me know!




No comments:

Post a Comment