31 December 2013

Captured Moments of 2013

Hey everyone! If you haven't realized already..... IT IS NEW YEARS EVE!  Yes, it is time to realize that today is the last day of 2013, and in just a few hours, we have to put 2013 in the past and say hello to a new chapter of our lives... 2014!

Since today is last day of 2013, I noticed many different "2013 In Review" on many social medias, and I thought, why not share some of my favourite moments of 2013 in pictures! What I really tried to do was select a moment from each month!

A picture is worth a thousand words, so no captions will be included with some of these pictures.  Let the memories lie within the heart.

Lets begin!
January:

February: 

March:
April:

May:

June:

July:

August:

September:

October:

November:

December:
Let be honest here... I don't even remember what happened yesterday...  haha what I did was just select pictures that I have from that month and make use of it for this post. I figured if I took a picture during that month, it must have been an important moment at that time!

What are some of your favourite moments of 2013? If you wrote a post about it, leave the link in my comments! Otherwise leave a comment telling me what you enjoyed the most this year!

Happy New Years Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment