12 December 2013

My Favourite Holiday Movies!

It's the 12th day of blogmas! So far I've been doing good with keeping up with this blogmas challenge. Hopefully I can finish the entire month without missing a day :)

I don't know about you, I am actually excited that today is Thursday.  This week has gone by so fast and tomorrow is Friday.  I just want to finish my two exams on Saturday so I can start relaxing a little before the next ones!

Anyways, for today's post I decided to provide to you a list of all my favourite Christmas movies! Hope you have some time and lots of popcorn ready, I'm challenging you all to watch my entire list and let me know what you think!

Home Alone:
[Source]
Home Alone 2:
[Source]
Four Christmases:
[Source]
The Family Man:
[Source]
Elf:
[Source]
The Grinch Stole Christmas:
[Source]
Rudolph, the Red Nose Reindeer:
[Source]
This Christmas:
[Source]
Jack Frost:
[Source]
Fred Claus:
[Source]
The Polar Express:
[Source]
Nothing like a great Christmas movie to put you in the mood for the holidays! Do you have favourite Christmas movies that isn't on this list? Let me know!











No comments:

Post a Comment